Thursday, August 2, 2007

Experience after being about 3 weeks in UNITEN as a PPOU student

I am having a little bit dificulty on the first week here..I have to manage my homesick,besides my wonderful smiles and cute face i actually have hehe...There is a symtoms that always heppend on me when i have been far saperated from house..
I have given a high expectation on the atmosphere in here..im actually having leak of confident at the moment i registered,the first intake student seems to be close to each other while im keep on thingking on how to bring up my real character as i have to be with these small number of studet till my foudation studies finish.
But now i have another big task to focus on,i have to catch up and excel very well in study..Eventhough i was just arrive one week later but the clas is already on for one week.Another suprise when Puan Fatimah told us that we have to reach band 6 at least,i will n have to try my best to improve my english..
Hopefully being a PPOU student were not being a dificilt time.I wish o have fun and enjoy my teenagers time by creating new friendship and show off an excellen result at the end..Insya'alah^o^

No comments: