Saturday, October 20, 2007

Money (Financial Matters) and Natural Resources.



Money was among the main thing that we really need to go through our daily life. Without money now days, we would be extremely hard to do anything =)
As a result we must know how to manage our money. Even though financial matters cover lots of thing, we must try our best to deal with all of this financial matter.


As a student like me I wish that I can run my budget very well. As a PPOU student I have been given by Ministry of Education (MOE) about RM450 per month. Before the allowance being transfer into my account I have been planning lots of thing. First of all I want to bought new bracelet, urmmm want to change my phone to the new one same with my beloved boyfriend ;) Next I wish to buy new tie for my lovely father and pearl brooch for my mom or course.

Even though I wish to control my budget I really know my self better then others. It is not an easy job control my self while shopping. This has made me feel safer if I go for shop with my love, he was one of the ‘kedekut’ men in the world. So I will let him have my purse and also my bank card. By this way I will avoid to buy unneeded stuff.
By learning study skill that touch a lot on financial money and how to deal with money provided by my mom dad n of course my sponsor;)


No comments: